ame: Black Fobia Low Sole
Low shoe with 200 joule composite toecap and Zero Penetration composite midsole.Microfibre upper. Metal free. PU LIGHT mono-density polyurethane SOLE. Extra wide fitting shoe which provides a secure fit, whatever foot shape. Anti-slip SRC standard. AIRMIX Insoles: Anatomic insoles, made of three materials with variable thickness, allow for excellent air circulation, even after prolonged use. 3D TEX lining, specifically designed forthe ventilation of the foot, it reduces the sweating effect.
- Extremely Lightweight
- Wide fit for greater comfort
- Comfortable, soft and breathable
- Its characteristics help improve long-term use by reducing tiredness
- Excellent anti-slip properties thanks to its micro-grooves
- The self-cleaning sole allows evacuation of liquids and impurities
- Horizontal grooves for drainage of liquids
- Anti-slip ribbing
- Wide fitting sole
The product is designed and manufactured to comply with the essential health and safety requirements of Directive 89/686/EEC, and to conform to the requirements of European standards EN 20345. It is classified as PPE Cat. II.
The footwear should be stored in a cool dry place,
far from heat sources and direct light.
Make sure footwear is in good condition, before
use. If the shoes are damaged, replace them.
Health sector, Food Industry, Handling and
Logistics, Cleaning , Maintenance and Installations.
Storage and cleaning
Clean the footwear with a soft brush and water.
Safety Class: S3 SRC
Shipping & Payment